Investment20/20 is an industry wide initiative designed to create more entry level opportunities into the industry and to provide you with the skills and experiences to help you start your career.
During the Investment20/20 programme you will receive:
- A 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to convert into a permanent role
- A dedicated line manager focused on supporting your development
- A buddy from a previous intake
- On-the-job training
- Structured soft skills and technical training
- Invitations to Investment 20/20 industry and social events
- Invitations to Jupiter’s Sports, Social and Arts events
- A salary of £25,000, plus benefits (incl. non-contributory pension, medical insurance and study leave for company approved qualifications)
You will have the opportunity, through the Investment20/20 Ambassador Programme, to return to your school, college or university to raise awareness of Jupiter and the Programme. In addition, we provide our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to you. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including Ethnicity, Faith, Pride and Women in Technology), Art and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
The Corporate Sustainability team is a newly created function within Jupiter responsible for developing an integrated and aligned sustainability strategy across our dual corporate and investment footprint.
The strategy includes how we seek to address the important issues facing society and our planet, such as climate change and diversity and inclusion, through our own operations and active engagement with the companies we invest in.
To deliver our strategy, the Corporate Sustainability team needs to:
- partner with all business areas to integrate sustainability;
- drive external engagement with clients;
- collaborate with external bodies and support best practice outcomes at an industry level, and;
- develop additional targets and reporting to support the company strategy.
We are seeking a third team member to support with the day-to-day delivery of the sustainability strategy. This will be a varied role, providing the successful candidate with good exposure to different parts of Jupiter’s business.
Role responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Help to shape our response to key sustainability themes such as biodiversity and inclusion and diversity through research and analysis
- Support with internal and external reporting of our sustainability performance and progress
- Assist the internal management of sustainability through coordination of the Sustainability Committee and associated working groups
The Ideal Candidate
Jupiter’s Investment20/20 Programme is aimed at school/college leavers and graduates looking to start their careers.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a collegiate environment.
- Interest in sustainability.
- Analytical and Problem Solving. Enthusiasm to enhance, improve, optimise, streamline.
- We are a diverse team of unconstrained thinkers with challenging and contrasting demands, empathy is a vital ingredient.
We always look for the best candidate for each of our opportunities and have no requirements in terms of educational institute attended, subjects studied, previous experience, or grades achieved. We do, however, want people to demonstrate, in their application form, how they have excelled or expanded their knowledge in a particular area and developed the required attributes for these opportunities.