Job role: As a Technology Trainee you’ll need a degree in a STEM subject area and a keen interest in Technology and how it can be
used to shape an organisation. You’ll have phenomenal communication skills, a willingness to learn
and the ability to work both independently and as part of our high-performing team.
You could be collaborating with different departments to effectively influence positive change and
infusing our technology teams with fresh, innovative thinking. You’ll also get to learn the end to end
Invesco business model and growth strategy across our product, investment, sales, operations and
corporate services technology teams.
Looking for: Graduates
Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
How to apply: To apply, click here.
Whilst a CV is important, we’d also like to get to know you as more than just a name on a piece of
paper, which is why we’re asking you to address some questions that are important to us in a Word
or PDF document:
1. What interests you about a career in Technology?
2. How do you think IT contributes to the overall success of an investment management firm?
3. Tell us about a particularly challenging situation you’ve faced personally and what you’ve
learnt from this
4. Tell us what you’d like to achieve in your career and how this placement might help you get
5. What has your work experience and/or education taught you so far about yourself?
6. Tell us about your proudest achievement
This is a great opportunity for you to shine and to help us better understand your motivations! Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application without this submission.
Close date: 21 March 2021
Start date: 20 September 2021