Job role: The team is responsible providing support across several mandates in the functions of Fund Operations Management within the Real Estate Investment team, which covers all aspects of the day to day running of the fund.
As a Trainee you’ll be assisting the Fund Operations Manager with all fund/mandate operational matters, as well
as transactions (sales or purchases), including the preparation of fund flows and
drawdown/distribution notices. You could be collaborating closely with internal and external
stakeholders and helping prepare the annual business plan for each asset, with a particular focus on
the annual budget.
You’ll need a degree for this one, ideally with a business, economics, accounting, maths focus, with strong numeracy skills and solid IT capabilities. You’re also likely to have an interest in Real
Estate, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a high-performing team.
Looking for: Graduates
How to apply: To apply, click here.
Whilst a CV is important, we’d also like to get to know you as more than just a name on a piece of
paper, which is why we’re asking you to address some questions that are important to us in a Word
or PDF document:
1. What interests you about a career in Fund Operations Management/Real Estate?
2. How do you think Fund Operations Management contributes to the overall success of our
Real Estate team?
3. Tell us about a particularly challenging situation you’ve faced personally and what you’ve
learnt from this
4. Tell us what you’d like to achieve in your career and how this placement might help you get
5. What has your work experience and/or education taught you so far about yourself?
6. Tell us about your proudest achievement
This is a great opportunity for you to shine and to help us better understand your motivations! Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application without this submission.
Close date: 21 March 2021
Start date: 20 September 2021