Job role: Have you always had an interest in Investments and want to understand a bit more about how we
develop specific products which are relevant and compelling for our clients? We’ve got just the role
for you to get some amazing experience, working within our high-performing Product Development
As a Trainee you’ll be supporting the delivery of product initiatives that will shape the depth of Invesco's product
range, which could include new products, enhancements to existing products and potentially
liquidations. You could also be involved in structural reviews that will help with the strategic
positioning of the product range, by identifying initiatives that will help keep Invesco ahead of the
Sound exciting? You’ll need some strong numeracy skills for this one, and some knowledge of
economics, preferably obtained from your degree. A clear interest in the investment management
industry and some experience with Excel as a data manipulation tool would also be useful. We’re
looking for people with genuine intellectual curiosity, who can think critically and commercially, as
well as being able to work both independently and as part of our diverse and successful team.
Looking for: Graduates
How to apply: To apply, click here.
Whilst a CV is important, we’d also like to get to know you as more than just a name on a piece of
paper, which is why we’re asking you to address some questions that are important to us in a Word
or PDF document:
1. What interests you about Investment Management, and specifically about product
development within this context?
2. How do you think Product Development contributes to the success of an Investment
3. Tell us about a particularly challenging situation you’ve faced personally and what you’ve
learnt from this
4. What would you like to achieve in your career and how can this placement help you get
5. What has your work experience and/or education taught you so far about yourself?
6. What is your proudest achievement?
This is a great opportunity for you to shine and to help us better understand your motivations! Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application without this submission.
Close date: 21 March 2021
Start date: 20 September 2021