Job role: This are trainee role, is specifically looking for ambitious school leavers or graduates who
are interested in a career in Marketing. You’ll have the opportunity to rotate through several of Invesco's Marketing teams, playing an active role and contributing to the success of the function.
All you need is an interest in Marketing, great communication skills, knowledge of MS Office suite, a
willingness to learn and the ability to work both independently and as part of their fantastic team.
You could be assisting in delivering marketing communications across different platforms, helping
with the preparation of investment information for tenders, or working with their digital marketing
Looking for: School Leavers or Graduates
Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
How to apply: To apply, click here.
Whilst a CV is important, we’d also like to get to know you as more than just a name on a piece of
paper, which is why we’re asking you to address some questions that are important to us in a Word
or PDF document:
1. What interests you about Marketing?
2. How do you think Marketing contributes to the overall success of an investment
3. Tell us about a particularly challenging situation you’ve faced personally and what you’ve
learnt from this
4. Tell us what you’d like to achieve in your career and how this placement might help you get
5. What has your work experience and/or education taught you so far about yourself?
6. Tell us about your proudest achievement
This is a great opportunity for you to shine and to help us better understand your motivations! Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application without this submission.
Close date: 21 March 2021
Start date: 20 September 2021