Job role: The team’s role is to undertake independent risk management responsibilities relating to investment
risk. This could include the oversight of implemented actions, strategies and processes aimed to
comply with regulatory requirements for risk management and risk reporting, as well as ensuring
relevant techniques for risk measurement are in place and that regular reviews take place to assess
the efficacy of existing methods. Finally, it facilitates the identification, evaluation and quantification
You could be involved in preparing risk reports and management information for key business
partners, as well as supporting in the monitoring and analysis of investment risk results in relation to
market, credit, liquidity, leverage, counterparty, valuation and derivatives risk.
Sound interesting? You’ll need a degree with a strong numerical basis for this role. If you have some
basic programming skills, that would also be useful. In addition to this, we’re looking for candidates
with a willingness to learn, who have great problem-solving skills and the ability to work both
independently and as part of our diverse and successful team.
Looking for: Graduates
Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
How to apply: To apply, click here.
Whilst a CV is important, we’d also like to get to know you as more than just a name on a piece of paper, which is why we’re asking you to address some questions that are important to us in a Word or PDF document:
1. What interests you about Investment Risk?
2. How do you think Investment Risk contributes to the overall success of an investment management firm?
3. Tell us about a particularly challenging situation you’ve faced personally and what you’ve learnt from this
4. What would you like to achieve in your career and how can this placement help you get there?
5. What has your work experience and/or education taught you so far about yourself?
6. What is your proudest achievement?
This is a great opportunity for you to shine and to help us better understand your motivations! Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application without this submission.
Close date: 21 March 2021
Start date: 20 September 2021