Job role: Have you always had an interest in Investments and want to get a foot in the door? We’ve got just
the role for you to get some amazing experience, working within our high-performing Fixed Income
As a Trainee you’ll be supporting the Investment Management team with tasks relating to portfolio management
and analysis, specifically within the Credit Analysis team. You could be producing the sort of data
and reporting that will directly contribute to investment decision and you’ll learn a lot about
financial markets and the entire investment process.
Sound exciting? You’ll need some strong numeracy skills for this one, and some knowledge of
economics, preferably acquired from your degree. A clear interest in the investment management
industry and some experience with Excel as a data manipulation tool would also be useful. We’re
looking for people with genuine intellectual curiosity, who can think critically and commercially, as
well as being able to work both independently and with our diverse and successful team.
Looking for: Graduates
How to apply: To apply, click here.
Whilst a CV is important, we’d also like to get to know you as more than just a name on a piece of
paper, which is why we’re asking you to address some questions that are important to us in a Word
or PDF document:
1. What interests you about Investment Management, and specifically about Fixed Income?
2. What are some of the current economic factors that could influence fixed income
3. Tell us about a particularly challenging situation you’ve faced personally and what you’ve
learnt from this
4. What would you like to achieve in your career and how can this placement help you get
5. What has your work experience and/or education taught you so far about yourself?
6. What is your proudest achievement?
This is a great opportunity for you to shine and to help us better understand your motivations! Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application without this submission.
Close date: 21 March 2021
Start date: 20 September 2021