Job role: The Distribution Team is responsible for sales across all products and services to all clients in the region and is
dedicated to delivering an outstanding investment experience for our clients.
You’ll be providing support to the Sales and UK Distribution Managements teams, contributing
towards our goal of excellent client-centricity. You’ll be generating ideas and finding opportunities to
create efficiencies within established processes, as well as assisting with various legal, commercial,
operational and performance analysis tasks, which are all highly data-driven.
You’ll need an entrepreneurial attitude, with good verbal and numerical skills for this one, along with
an openness to learning new technologies. You’ll make it your business to be responsive to client
needs and to learn about the industry and the financial markets. We’d also expect you to have an
interest in investments and intellectual curiosity about investment products.
Looking for: School Leavers or Graduates
Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire or London
How to apply: To apply, click here.
Whilst a CV is important, we’d also like to get to know you as more than just a name on a piece of
paper, which is why we’re asking you to address some questions that are important to us in a Word
or PDF document:
1. What interests you about a career in Distribution?
2. How do you think Distribution contributes to the overall success of an investment
3. Tell us about a particularly challenging situation you’ve faced personally and what you’ve
learnt from this
4. Tell us what you’d like to achieve in your career and how this placement might help you get
5. What has your work experience and/or education taught you so far about yourself?
6. Tell us about your proudest achievement
This is a great opportunity for you to shine and to help us better understand your motivations! Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application without this submission.
Close date: 21 March 2021
Start date: 20 September 2021