Job role: The Compliance function plays a key role within investment management firms, with responsibility
for identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting on the firm’s compliance risks. The Investment
Advisory team provides advice to management on compliance rules and standards, keeping them
abreast of developments and obligations under the regulatory system.
Interested in getting involved? You could expect to be assisting with the compliance monitoring
process, including risk assessment and report production, as well as reviewing material from
regulators, industry associations and internal colleagues. Even if you’ve never considered a career in
Compliance, we’ll provide all the training you need, both internally and externally.
You’ll need phenomenal relationship building skills for this role, with the ability to deal with people
across the organisation, as well as a high attention to detail, a willingness to learn and you'll be
capable of working both independently and as part of our diverse and successful team.
Looking for: School leavers or Graduates
Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
How to apply: To apply, click here.
Whilst a CV is important, we’d also like to get to know you as more than just a name on a piece of
paper, which is why we’re asking you to address some questions that are important to us in a Word
or PDF document:
1. What interests you about Compliance?
2. How do you think Compliance contributes to the overall success of an investment
3. Tell us about a particularly challenging situation you’ve faced personally and what you’ve
learnt from this
4. What would you like to achieve in your career and how can this placement help you get
5. What has your work experience and/or education taught you so far about yourself?
6. What is your proudest achievement?
This is a great opportunity for you to shine and to help us better understand your motivations! Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application without this submission.
Close date: 21 March 2021
Start date: 20 September 2021