first sentier investors
First Sentier Investors is a global investment company, managing money on behalf of institutional investors, pension funds, wholesale distributors and platforms, financial advisers and their clients worldwide. As an investment firm, our goal is to help our clients allocate their money to grow and get a return on it.
We have over 800 employees, in offices across the world: London, Edinburgh, Paris, Frankfurt, Dublin, New York, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
As a firm, we are committed to ensuring the long term success of our clients, with responsible investment being a key part of our identity. This means that the funds we invest in on behalf of our clients need to be socially responsible, environmentally sustainable and managed through appropriate governance structures.
WHY JOIN US?
Our culture sets us apart.
We are a friendly, collaborative, supportive and non-hierarchical company. We pride ourselves on our focus on diversity and inclusion, health and wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements.
We have the scale and opportunities of a global firm, but the feel of a local office, where you won’t be lost in a sea of people.
We have an extensive range of employee benefits, an active social and sports committee, and a strong commitment to supporting our community.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for school leavers who are keen and eager to learn. The ideal candidate would have the following:
• English and Maths GCSE at Grade C / Grade 4 or above
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
• Approachable, positive can-do attitude
• Collaborative team player who is able to work independently or in a team
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Professional and proactive approach