The Top 7 reasons why you should join BNY Mellon
1. Global status. BNY Mellon are one of the world’s major financial services groups, with $1.9 trillion in assets under management and $33.3 trillion in assets under custody as of December 2017. Its scale and scope offers school leavers & graduates a unique breadth of opportunity.
2. Wealth of knowledge. You’ll have the opportunity to work shoulder-to-shoulder with industry-leading experts. There is a huge amount of knowledge at BNY Mellon and people are only too willing to share it.
3. Leading innovation. BNY Mellon actively encourages fresh thinking across a range of businesses and across a range of skills. We have built our success in delivering innovative solutions for our clients. We believe that this can only be done from within our own organisation, by building businesses where people are motivated to deliver the world class solutions demanded in our fast-changing world. In London, our EMEA Innovation Centre is focused on accelerating education and collaboration with clients, regulators and fintechs across the region.
4. Breadth of opportunity. BNY Mellon is two distinct businesses and can therefore offer school leavers and graduates a broad range of opportunities. BNY Mellon Investment Management has 12 unique investment boutiques under one big global name. BNY Mellon Investment Services offer an impressive range of global services that support the investment management industry.
5. Challenging projects. As part of the team, you will be actively encouraged to develop your skills and contribute to the success of the business. We know we can never stand still which means the talented individuals we recruit will be able to benefit from a culture built on change and growth.
6. Multi-skilled teams. As part of the Investment20/20 programme, we are keen to recruit suitable candidates from a wide range of backgrounds and with a wide range of qualifications. Investment, Marketing, IT, Distribution and Sales, are just a few of the many areas that successful candidates can join across both sides of the business. While technical ability and academic success are important, we are also interested in a broad range of capabilities such as fluency in a second language and excellent communication skills.
7. Highly collaborative. We are looking for people that will enjoy being part of a collaborative team. They will be willing to learn while bringing their own perspective to every challenge the team face.
Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021 (not part of the Investment20/20 programme)
Legal & General are looking for undergraduates to join their 2021 Investment Summer Internship Scheme.
Software Tester Apprentice
M&G plc are looking for a highly motivated individual looking to progress their career in IT as a Software Tester. As an Apprentice Software Tester, you'll design and prepare test plans and conduct software testing as appropriate to ensure that software is fit for purpose.