Artorius Company Overview
Artorius Wealth Management are an independently owned wealth advisory firm. We provide Wealth Planning and Investment Management to UK business owners & entrepreneurs, financial services & private equity professionals and individuals with inherited wealth.
Our main office is Manchester based with other offices across London, Midlands and Yorkshire. Since our establishment in 2015, we have collated over £1.5 billion of Assets Under Management (AUM).
Artorius is a young and dynamic business in every way. Established in 2014 we currently employ 50 people with a growing number of young people amongst the team. We encourage everyone to be inquisitive about all areas of the business and welcome questions and challenges. Being a small business means everybody knows everybody which allows for a collegiate working environment.
You will join as a trainee as part of the Investment20/20 programme. While we can’t guarantee a permanent position at the end of the 12 month contract, it is our intention to make the offer, but this is up to how well you perform. 75% of Investment20/20 trainees are offered permanent positions.
Our traineeship will introduce you to investment management and you will gain industry knowledge, experience and develop relationships enabling you to progress your career and provide you with skills to secure a permanent role. As part of the Investment20/20 programme, you will have opportunities to meet and network with over 300 trainees across the industry and participate in socials and insight events.
Our trainee programme is a fixed term one year contract paying salary of £24,000 plus a £1,000 start to work bonus. You will receive 30 days annual leave. This role is based in Manchester and we will support you to attend London based events.
The Trainee IT Systems Administrator will gain exposure to various aspects of Artroius’ IT architecture working alongside the IT Manager and Applications & Systems Manager to support and maintain our key systems. Providing technical and administrative support for 50 users across 4 offices.
As a trainee, we will train you to be able to provide IT support and process support to a high standard. In time, you will be given more complex work and responsibilities in line with your progression. As we continue to grow the role and responsibilities will too.
You will principally be working with our Client Relationship management (CRM) system, Salesforce. This is where we store the majority of our client’s data, the quality of this data is important to provide operational/strategic/tactical decisions in order to make Artorius an agile and successful firm.
You do not need to have an IT related background, but an interest in wealth management, people, customer satisfaction, computing and systems are attributes we admire.
We are keen to support your professional development and Artorius will assist you in obtaining professional qualifications including Salesforce Administrator certification and other qualifications you may wish to pursue.
Responsibilities will include:
Day to day support and administration of our CRM system, Salesforce:
- First-line response to user queries and issues that arise
- Produce salesforce reports and maintain good records for the users in the system.
- Managing users, profiles, roles and permission sets
- Supporting future Salesforce developments including scoping, testing, deployment and monitoring
Key systems support:
- Handling incoming helpdesk tickets, categorising and responding or assigning.
- Providing first line support and administration of other key systems and processes such as document management system, client portal and data feeds.
- Maintaining process and user guide documentations
Supporting IT projects:
- Performing and supporting testing
- Data analysis
- Training/ user support
If you are a graduate who has a passion for technology, has a keen interest in working within investment or wealth management and has the following attributes, we are interested in hearing from you:
- Technologically literate
- Team player with a customer-focused approach
- Inquisitive and enjoys interpreting information and problem solving.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- A flexible, ‘can do’ attitude, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A good communicator, both oral and written.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professionalism – self driven to develop knowledge and qualifications.