Investment20/20 is an industry wide initiative designed to create more entry level opportunities into the industry and to provide you with the skills and experiences to help you start your career.
During the Investment20/20 programme you will receive:
- A 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to convert into a permanent role
- A dedicated line manager focused on supporting your development
- A buddy from a previous intake
- On-the-job training
- Structured soft skills and technical training
- Invitations to Investment 20/20 industry and social events
- Invitations to Jupiter’s Sports, Social and Arts events
- A salary of £25,000, plus benefits (incl. non-contributory pension, medical insurance and study leave for company approved qualifications)
You will have the opportunity, through the Investment20/20 Ambassador Programme, to return to your school, college or university to raise awareness of Jupiter and the Programme. In addition, we provide our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to you. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including Ethnicity, Faith, Pride and Women in Technology), Art and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
The team are looking for someone with an interest in corporate governance, who is keen to provide effective support to the Jupiter Boards, Committees and wider organisation. The role requires a pro-active team player who is flexible, hands on and collaborative, yet able to work independently when required.
The Governance & Secretariat team seeks to deliver excellence in corporate governance through the support it provides to a range of stakeholders including the Boards, shareholders and colleagues across the Jupiter group. The team comprises the Company Secretary, Deputy Company Secretary, Fund Management Company Secretary, Assistant Company Secretary and a Personal Assistant who provide advice, guidance and support in relation to governance, statutory compliance and regulatory obligations.
Role responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assisting the team in providing support to the listed JFM Board/Committees and subsidiary entities, for example in board pack preparation and distribution via Diligent;
- Drafting agendas/minutes for legal entities;
- Processing announcements to the London Stock Exchange;
- Supporting Jupiter’s compliance with the Market Abuse Regulation for example through the management of the Restricted Persons List;
- Maintaining Jupiter’s Blueprint database, maintaining the Group structure chart and making the requisite Companies House filings;
- Assisting with the organisation of the Jupiter AGM;
- Assisting with Annual Report and Accounts process for entities across the Group.
The Ideal Candidate
Jupiter’s Investment20/20 Programme is aimed at school/college leavers and graduates looking to start their careers.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- Proven attention to detail and with strong organisational skills.
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and good problem-solving skills. Enthusiasm to enhance, improve, optimise, streamline.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Strong team player. Ability to work collaboratively in a collegiate environment.
We always look for the best candidate for each of our opportunities and have no requirements in terms of educational institute attended, subjects studied, previous experience, or grades achieved. We do, however, want people to demonstrate, in their application form, how they have excelled or expanded their knowledge in a particular area and developed the required attributes for these opportunities.