We provide clients with high quality long-term investment capabilities managed by independent, specialist teams.
We are stewards of AUM of over AU$241 billion as at 30 June 2021 on behalf of institutional investors, pension funds, wholesale distributors and platforms, financial advisers and their clients worldwide.
Our investment capabilities include Australian and global equities, global emerging markets and Asia Pacific equities, direct and listed infrastructure, fixed income and multi-asset solutions, systematic equities and listed property.
We believe investment success is achieved by bringing together autonomous teams of investment specialists who share a commitment to responsible stewardship.
Our Philosophy and Culture
Independent teams, shared values:
- Independent investment capabilities – Our autonomous, specialist teams set their own investment philosophy, process and fund capacity
- Collective and progressive commitment to Responsible Investment principles – Responsible Investment principles are integral to each team’s process as well as our overall business management and culture
- Active and long-term approach to investing – Our focus is to provide capital preservation as well as growth through market cycles
- Client focused culture and strong alignment – We build long-term client relationships -investment managers are aligned with the outcomes they deliver for clients
To support the distribution data analytics and customer relationship management teams in providing qualitative and quantitative data for Distribution teams.
- Support the production of quantitative and qualitative distribution information, sourced from multiple areas internally and externally
- Monitoring of fund and client activity including running various daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Contribute to ongoing data initiatives by supporting with project and business as usual tasks.
- Develop close working relationships with internal stakeholders across the business
- Update and enrich data on various platforms, data sheets, data files and templates
- Support and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk mitigation
- Assist the Sales Support and Distribution teams with enquiries.
- All candidates must be able to work in the UK, e.g. fall within the European Economic Union, hold the necessary work permits or have the right of abode, evidence of which must be supplied.
- Comfortable with using and manipulating large data sets in Excel to run and create reports, great attention to detail required.
- Strong excel, word and PowerPoint skills.
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan, manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work on your own as well as in the team.
- Self-starter, who uses their initiative and learns quickly.
- Adaptable team player, willing to assist others and contribute to team outcomes.
- Is comfortable dealing with colleagues and business contacts.