This is an exciting opportunity to join Jupiter’s Digital Marketing team as part of the Investment20/20 programme. Investment20/20 is an industry wide initiative designed to create more entry level opportunities into the industry and to provide you with the skills and experiences to help you start your career.
During the Investment20/20 programme you will receive:
- An 18 month fixed term contract with the potential to convert into a permanent role
- You will spend 20% of your time studying towards your CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals
- A dedicated line manager focused on supporting your development
- A buddy from a previous intake
- On-the-job training
- Structured soft skills and technical training
- Invitations to Investment20/20 industry and social events
- Invitations to Jupiter’s Sports, Social and Arts events
- A salary of £25,000, plus benefits (incl. non-contributory pension, medical insurance and study leave for company approved qualifications)
You will have the opportunity, through the Investment20/20 Ambassador Programme, to return to your school, college or university to raise awareness of Jupiter and the Programme. In addition, we provide our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to you. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including Ethnicity, Faith, Pride and Women in Technology), Art and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
The Digital Marketing team are looking for a young enthusiastic individual to join the team. This individual should be well spoken and highly motivated with a positive attitude, willing to help where needed and is a quick learner.
The individual should be happy working in a fast paced team environment with the ability to operate accurately is essential.
The team plays an important role in providing support to our global distribution teams. They are required to be flexible in terms of their ability to handle data, and inbound technical content from various teams around the business (investment teams, performance team, risk team, other marketing channels). This is to ensure all websites, social and digital content is distributed in an accurate and timely fashion.
Role responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assist with website admin tasks, such as document publishing, HTML page creation
- Assist with social media posts and campaigns
- Assist with monitoring competitor accounts and activity on social and websites
- Digital analytics: measuring and evaluating the success of digital marketing activities
The Ideal Candidate
Jupiter’s Investment20/20 Programme is aimed at school/college leavers and graduates looking to start their careers.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a collegiate environment.
- Inquisitive and enjoys problem solving. Enthusiasm to enhance, improve, optimise, streamline.
- We are a diverse team of unconstrained thinkers with challenging and contrasting demands, empathy is a vital ingredient.
- Understands and can apply basic marketing principles
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Technologies: recommends and applies effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
- Uses digital tools effectively
We always look for the best candidate for each of our opportunities and have no requirements in terms of educational institute attended, subjects studied, previous experience, or grades achieved. We do, however, want people to demonstrate, in their application form, how they have excelled or expanded their knowledge in a particular area and developed the required attributes for these opportunities.