Love being part of a growing team that makes a difference?
Prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
Want to work in a friendly, flexible environment with the security of a growing firm that is recognised as one of the UK’s leading investment consultancies?
The 20-person full-time Manager Research Team (MRT) at Redington is responsible for researching and finding the best asset managers from around the world for the firm’s wide range of clients.
The data analyst role is an integral part of the Manager Research Team helping source, process and interpret data across numerous asset classes such as equity, fixed income, real estate and others.
The role involves working with the Manager Research Team helping to deliver manager research and provide advice to the firm’s clients.
Your average day might include:
- Creation of concentrated “best ideas” Preferred Lists across a range of asset classes.
- Dynamically monitoring of our Preferred rated managers in order to track how they are doing each quarter.
- Collating, tracking, and analysing fund manager information across various asset classes. Liaising with external fund managers to ensure investment information is readily updated and accessible to the research team.
- Integrating and using various internal systems and external investment platforms (i.e Bloomberg, Evestment, Preqin, Style Analytics etc.).
- Responsible for designing bespoke funds and portfolios for several large, sophisticated Wealth Management clients.
- Advising several FTSE 100 pension schemes on multi-asset manager selections
You Are Likely to be
- Highly numerate with good knowledge of statistics fundamentals
- Detail oriented – always crossing the ‘T’s and dotting the ‘I’s
- Comfortable using Excel
- Have a passion for personal development
- Adaptable and agile with your approach to different people
- Persistent – can see things through to completion
- Quick to learn, quick to understand and quick to evaluate
You might also have
- Some exposure to advanced Microsoft Excel functions
- An interest in financial markets and the complexities of asset management and the funds management industry
Redington was founded in 2006 with a vision: to transform people’s experience of saving for retirement from fear and uncertainty to clarity, confidence and control.
Over a decade later, two co-founders have become over 150 employees, across three locations, who embody the same disruptive spirit on a mission to help make 100 million people become financially secure. Millions look forward to a more secure future because we dare to do things differently. Our Investment Consultants, Specialists and FinTech aficionados break the mould daily to ensure we continue our mission to help 100 million people enjoy a financially secure retirement.
Here’s to the future.
- 7% Employer contribution to Pension with 2% matching option to your pension or an ISA
- Training and continuous development, including support for relevant formal qualifications
- 25 days holiday (plus a day off for your birthday and time off over Christmas without using annual leave)
- Private medical
- ULEV car leasing scheme and “cycle to work” scheme
- Gym subsidy
- Social events
- Free tea, coffee, fruit, and cereal in the office