You will join as a trainee as part of the Investment20/20 programme. While we can’t guarantee a permanent position at the end of the 12 month contract, it is our intention to make the offer, but this is up to how well you perform. 75% of Investment20/20 trainees are offered permanent positions.
Our traineeship will introduce you to investment management and you will gain industry knowledge, experience and develop relationships enabling you to progress your career and provide you with skills to secure a permanent role. We will support you in achieving a professional qualification if this is something you are interested in doing. As part of the Investment20/20 programme, you will have opportunities to meet and network with over 200 trainees across the industry and participate in socials and insight events. You will also be invited to attend a ‘Discovering Asset Management’ training session. Access to the Candriam Academy can be found here.
Our trainee programme is a fixed term one year contract paying £24,000. You will receive 28 days annual leave. All roles are based in London. We will offer a sign-on bonus of £1,500 to cover a season ticket/clothes/deposit.
This is a programme intended to give you a breadth of knowledge and experience within the business to enable you to make informed decisions about where you would like to develop your career.
You will join the UK Distribution team which is made up of 5 Professionals who will all offer support during your traineeship. You will report to one talented member of the team. You will also have a Buddy who will be there for you for any practical questions you may have.
- Support the Distribution Team with client requests
- Prepare materials for client meetings & events
- Respond to internal and external queries
- Carry out competitor analysis using various analytical tools
- Interact and manage the relationships with UK Investment Platforms
If you are a school/college leaver or graduate who has an interest in working within financial services and has the following attributes, we are interested in hearing from you:
- Team player, but also able to work effectively alone;
- Inquisitive and enjoy interpreting information and problem solving;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong desire to learn;
- A good communicator, both oral and written; maintaining strong relationships both
internally and externally.